View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 05:13 AM   #761
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Hilde 1. With the battle going awry, Naiore abandons her allies whom she detests. She flees as best she can and hides somewere in the vacinity of Imladris, waiting for Vanwe's return.

2. When Vanwe fails to return, Naiore will take flight into the mountains.

Quote:
On that lonely outpost a dark sentinel stood, slender and clad in black mail, her two curved scimitars flashing red and her hair golden in the sun. She stood for a moment, silent and regal, coldly observing the bloodshed below before quickly vanishing again under the cover of the woods.
Fantastic, I believe you captured her character just beautifully! Just one thing is it not still night?

Ealasaide Amandur and Fintar are heading your way, Amandur does not realise the elf encircled rider is Dulrain, but when he does he will demand to know what happened, this is were I see him taking charge, He will be given charge of the handful of elves that encircle Dulrain, one of which he will send ahead, to advise the healers that they have incoming wounded, then with the others he will lead them to the safety of Imladris, he will be determined not to loss another of his kin this day.

At this point most of the orcs are retreating, but there will still be a few to content with.

What about Kaldir how will the appearance of Naiore have affected him? Amandur has seen her but has realised that in his current condition he would only be running to his death if he pursued her, so he has taken the counsell of his elven friend and let her go for the moment.

If Kaldir was to be physically affected by Naiores presence then the elves could also counsell him that some healing could be found in Rivendell?

Real life commitments have been keeping me pretty busy of late, but I now have a few days off work, so hopefully I can find some time to catch up, thanks for being so patient.