View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:59 AM   #128
Melisil
Wight

Melisil has just left Hobbiton.
Aelimur looked to one side, and up trotted Delphinious. "Excuse me one moment Crystal?" Aelimur asked as he looked to Del.

"Hey, Aelimur," he started, "I've been wondering about something or so. Your silent pal, Ferethor, why is he so nervous about the citadel guards? Is he an outlaw or exile of Minas Tirith or something?"

The question suprised Aelimur, as he had not been thinking of such things, (he later kicked himself for seeming so surprised) "No, of course not. Ferethor, an outlaw? He is more of the law-abiding stern type, you see. Can't even pluck an apple from a nearby tree without him lecturing about honesty." Aelimur thought it would be best to say a bit more, as Del did not look completedly impressed.

"Right now I would say he's etchy because he's on a horse, haha! But the guards probably worried him so, because his greatest fear (though he hides it well) is that of breaking the law. And I also have a feeling he has been in some scraps with the law before" Aelimur added.

Del nodded his head. Aelimur smiled for a moment, thinking he had done fairly well. He looked back over to Crystal again, "My apolagies miss. But I've been thinking, and as I said before, I would think you'd have joined for more then money." Aelimur shook his head, "Then again, half of why I joined was money!" he laughed slightly, but quickly ended it. This forest was making him feel sick, he hoped they would be gone from it's darkened path soon.