View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 05:40 PM   #448
Lhundulinwen
Wight

Lhundulinwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lhundulinwen Send a message via MSN to Lhundulinwen Send a message via Yahoo to Lhundulinwen
Silmaril

Pineapple? ok.

You know your addicted when you-

1. Sign your check accidentally using your user name

2. Can name at least five Bders but less than 4 cousins, other non-imediate relative

3. You cannot stand to get on a computer whose homepage is not the bd, so you of course change it (your doing them a favor!)

4. When in emotional distress, you grab a gallon of ice cream and read all 12 pages of Top Ten Signs You're Addicted to the Barrow Downs

5. The last date you had, your side of the conversation revolved around the last chat you had with your friends on the bd

6. You have ditched at least three weeks worth of aerobic class because you were inbroiled in a heated debate in the chat room

7. Your last resolutions involved getting to bed earlier or sleeping in longer because you have had less than six hours of sleep repeatedly because you had to prove that you were right whether elves could dream or some other equally obscure topic

8. The last pen you bought had to write in green ink because your eyes will now only read green letters

9. The last time you HAD to leave the Bd was because of a bodily function, so you now are considering buying a hand-held computer (forget the cost, you'll sell all books except LOTR and all other editions-wait, you only own 4 other books) so as to never be seperated from the Bd

and last but not least

10. You own at least five Bd shirts so as to never have to wear something else (not that you don't, it's just easier to corrdinate green when that's all you own)