View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 08:08 AM   #10
rutslegolas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

rutslegolas has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to rutslegolas Send a message via Yahoo to rutslegolas
Harold Brandybuck

Harold Brandybuck had come newly to Rohan ,a distant country to him,he had found the White Horse Inn to rest himself from the long journey and now he needed some food and some drink he thought,but he did'nt find anyone in the room.

So he went out and in the common room and there he found a woman cleaning tables and chairs,Harold wanted to know where he could get food and also wished to know who this woman was,so he approached her and bowing low he said," Hello ,my lady I am Master Harold Brandybuck from the Shire ,you may not have seen many of my kind in Rohan,but I have journeyed far and long and I have a mind for food and drink,May you be kind enough to show me where it is served.OH! What a most disgracefull hobbit I am not ,I did'nt even ask your name.Forgive my foolishness but what may your fair name be my lady ?",he asked.

The Lady looked at him in astonishment as if she had seen a ghost and replied....

Last edited by rutslegolas; 03-10-2004 at 08:12 AM.