View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 11:42 AM   #145
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal just nodded at what Atharen said and got up on her horse quickly. Her horse had remained saddled. She had had a feeling that they would encounter some sort of trouble as what always seemed of the norm now, at least in the pathway of her life.

"Maen I highly agree. You are our leader. Without you this quest shan't continue. You must ride. Ride with me to safety. No harm shall befall at such a great distance. Please my lady, Maen. Do this for us so revenge may be had at a later time in the future," Crystal said softly as she pleaded with Maen. She had no idea if Maen would come. She was just a strong willed and strong minded as Crystal. If it had been her she wouldn't have fled. She would have stood with these men and fought, but she knew her place. As a woman she knew that in a battle, not one on one as she was accustomed to, that she was not much help in a lot of ways if she was on the ground. She would be amazing on top of her stallion, but she wasn't entirely sure that she wouldn't be knocked to the ground and that her horse would run away from the battle and onto safety.

"If you insist upon staying then please allow me to be your protection. Come up on my stallion. As long as you are there, there shan't be any harm to befall upon your head," Crystal said, giving Maen the choice.

She figured that Maen would take the former opposed to the later. They were similar of mind and strength. They wouldn't be taken over without a brutual battle of fighting for one's life. She sat in her saddle, waiting for Maen's answer.