View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 09:33 PM   #357
Eorl of Rohan
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eorl of Rohan has just left Hobbiton.
Yes, I've been meaning to ask you this but never have, Everdawn. What season is it right now? I put 'summer' in my last post, becuase I guessed so. I'm willing to edit it out if it isn't summer, though.

And another thing - Idruil's impatience post in continuing where Everdawn had left off, right? What happens to the time change in Ferethor's post, then? Shall I delete it and post it after Idruil's? If so, Everdawn won't get time to reply of Idruil's post, will she?

And as Pio the Mod had requested, it is now named 'White Mountains'. That you for giving me the map, couldn't see it on my computer but I'll take revered mod's word for it.

Last thing, Crystal, what kind of 'retributal' will it be? Would she just go up to him and demand an explanation, or something else? If it is the first one, Ferethor can easily deny all knowledge of the pendant and say it might have unclasped nad fallen off on its own.

Yes, my rambling is over.

EDIT: Idruil had noticed Roryn's absence, which would mean that he accepts that Roryn went to bury Del. That would make Ferethor's post about burning down the field along with everyone in it nil, does that mean I have to edit my post?