View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 11:39 AM   #193
Regin Hardhammer
Shade of Carn Dûm

Regin Hardhammer has just left Hobbiton.
Sounds good to me!

So, as I understand it, we will have both families going at it in two separate arguments: the Whitfoot husband and wife, and all the members of the Chubb family. This gives the Whitfoot kids a time and reason to sneak off into the woods. They are tired of all the yelling, and no one is watching them.

Hey, Kalimac can't get too mad at May and Henry since he's also been distracted from watching the kids by his own argument! Maybe the Whitfoot family can initially get angry at the Chubbs when they first discover the children are lost, but then everyone pitches in together to find them?????

I am going to put a save up on the thread that will get filled in by late tonight. Harold will go over and thank Elsa for Kalimac's promise of money and the fact that he's already given the children an advance. Elsa will say nothing but just stare back at him. As far as I know, Kalimac hasn't bothered to tell his wife anything about the pay.... So this could be used as a reason for husband and wife to start squabbling. Conversely, if you don't want to use it as a reason to argue, Elsa could just respond sweetly......

Please let me know if anyone has further feelings on this. I will edit if needed.

How should the argument in the Chubb family start? Maybe Grandpa blowing up at all of us, or May and Sarah having an argument, with Sarah saying May should be happy about the trip now that she's earning money, and Sarah being less than pleased? Any ideas on this?