Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 01:44 PM   #87
Phervasaion
Shade of Carn Dûm

Phervasaion has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Tom looked to his left as he saw Daisy run up to join Tom and Melody against the remaining two Orcs, which were now standing near to each to each other, snarling and grunting at the three Hobbits. Tom stepped forward and drew his knife from his pocket. “No more harm will come to any of these Hobbits as long as I am here to protect them!!” Tom bellowed. “And believe you me! I will rid this world of your filth if it is the last thing I do!!!” Tom’s voice rose and echoed through the land, but it did not scare the Orcs. Instead they just looked in surprise, wondering how such a small creature could make such a loud noise.

Tom fixed his wide eyes on one of the Orcs and ran towards it screaming, and he could hear the voices of Melody and Daisy as they charged to the other. Tom lunged towards the Orc but his arm was caught and his weapon was thrown to the ground. The Orc threw Toms arm in mockery of the Hobbits strength. But, to the surprise of the Orc, Tom brought his clenched fist back round and hit the hard face of the creature with a thud. The Orc backed away and gave out a scream, not of pain, but of anger and he looked back at Tom and snarled to him with an evil look on its face.

Tom did not back away and still dared to stare the Orc in the eye. It came back at Tom with one of his own powerful hits and he fell face first to the ground, tasting the cold snow. He turned to see the foul Orcs short sword, which was smeared with blood, of animals or one of the other poor Hobbits, Tom did not know.

As the sword came down Tom suddenly rolled to the right and kicked the Orc in its left leg, and this time the Orc was feeling pain from Toms hit. Tom rose from the ground with and with anger more extreme than he had ever felt before, the Hobbit leaped upon the back of the Orc and wrapped his arms tightly around his slippery neck. The large creature struggled greatly except still Tom clung on squeezing the life slowly from its body. The Orc could now not escape the grasp of the small, yet suddenly strong Hobbit, and it fell to its knees. Even on its Knees Tom were only a few inches taller than the foul being. With a last squeeze from Tom, the Orc fell to the ground and did not move again.

Tom spat on the dead Orc for all of its foul deeds and turned to see Melody and Daisy, unharmed, but still being harassed by the last Orc.