View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 10:01 AM   #288
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
"Crystal it isn't right for me to keep you away from Mr. Angry. You two should be togther right now. This is a joyous time. You shouldn't sit here and listen to an elf ramble on and on about what the future has in store for us." Adu knew that she had make Crystal go be with Angry. She wasn't sure if the two of them could continue the conversation. It was better if it ended for the moment.

She got up and fixed her some ale. Adu thought it would be right if she found Aman and talk to her about Crystal's good news. Adu had watched as Aman talked to the other visitors. The inn had became very popular after the fire and everything. Adu only had to wait for Hama to return with the good news. Yet what would she do if he didn't return. Adu knew she should have went with Hama. I shouldn't have let him go all by himself. I don't care how mighty a warrior he is. No one should be made to travel alone. Not even a heartless man like Dorian.

It didn't matter how much Adu wanted to forget Dorian he always managed to get back into her life. He was always going to be there with her no matter what. Adu had to face the fact that his spirit would haunt her life until she made everything right. "Crystal would you like a mug of ale?" Adu had to get her mind on something else. Dorian was dead and he couldn't do anything else to hurt her or Crystal. Life was better for the two of them. Adu was just happy that Crystal had Angry in her life. I have Count and Crystal has Angry. Everything turned out weird for me. I've got my horse at least. Count won't leave me for a long time. That is unless someone finds it in their mind to take Count away from me. Thats when the fight is on.