View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 06:31 AM   #343
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Aduthondiel
"Thank you for your help there, miss - now how can I help you?" Adu was glad that she was finally going to get a chance to talk to Aman.
"Miss Aman, I am Aduthondiel. Well Crystal and Hama call me Adu. I was wondering if there was any way I could possibly help with the celebration for the rest of the night. Crystal has gone to find Angry and Hama went back to Rohan to take over the position of General." Adu went on to tell Aman about how Crystal was told about her father's death. How Hama had decided that he was the right one to take over for General Dorian.

"All I want to do is find something to do tonight besides sit around and watch everyone else. Plus Count seems too cozy to go out for a ride tonight. I guess I have no one else to talk to so I decided that I wanted to help in any way I could." Adu wanted to help or atleast find herself to be usefull in some way. There was usually something for her to do back in Rohan when Dorian was there. Yet that time had passed and Adu didn't know what else she was going to do when Hama returned with the rightful position of General.

Hama will return and we will finally be able to move on with life. Hopefully there will not be a war for many years. Adu smiled at the thought of Hama returning to the Shire.