View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 08:19 PM   #350
Mad Baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: A place where after thunder golden showers come falling like a rain of flowers.
Mad Baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Mira

Mira faltered in mid-chord as the scream sounded, but gathered herself together quickly and managed to complete the song. When it was done, the four hobbits gathered together to decide what to do. Lily clearly wanted to go see whether someone was hurt. Willow noticed as well, and said, "Tell you what, Lily. You go and see what happened. The others too, if they so wish. I'll carry on the music for now, and when you get back we can continue. If you want to see what's happening, go! I can handle this, and if Mira, and Daisy wish to go, well, I'll manage. Just return fairly fast, after you find out what happened!"

She spoke this quickly, adding soon after, "Go. I do not care if you want to. I can manage, Lily. Go and see what happened!" She tucked her fiddle under her chin and asked the other two hobbits if they were going to join Lily or stay with her.

Mira spoke up. "I cannot look at injured people; I don't know why but it has always been like that for me. I will stay here with Willow." She drummed her fingers on her flute, waiting for Daisy to announce her choice.