View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 08:09 AM   #57
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
There is a most delightful library in Guadeloupe which has a large section on Wargs. I once spent 5 consecutive days there learning about Wargs. Alas, I had to leave because I had a plane to catch to get back home. Nevertheless, I intend to go back there one day in the near future; so much remains to be discovered from the ancient scrolls in that building.

My faith in mankind took yet another knock earlier today when some mindless individuals shouted across the street at me, in order to say "Cull the Wargs!" I'll admit that I would take pleasure in seeing those imbeciles being ripped apart by a pack of ferocious Wargs. Is that wrong or harsh? I don't think so.

I was made slightly happier, however, when just seconds after this event, a young boy, probably about 6 years old, confronted the mob and yelled at them "No! Wargs are great!"

Always remember that there ARE good people out there.

And another thing, I saw a Warg footprint only 100 metres from my house! More on that next time.