View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 03:39 PM   #310
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Boots Just a couple of Points.

First of all, we have 17 days to finish this game. The settlers have just crossed the river, so they have a little over a hundred miles to cover. Anyone can move time along, unless a specific event is occurring that requires multiple posts from players. So, don't feel like you must wait for me. I still have a couple of big obstacles planned, so we can't waste much time. With that said, I've put up (and will put up whenever needed) a General SAVE. These saves will allow us to keep the action moving so that we can finish the game on time, and it will allow those who are busy and are unable to post immediately a place to keep up.

If you want to utilize a SAVE, just place the post here or PM Child or I and we will get it on the game thread immediately. Be sure to let us know the post number where you would like the post inserted.

If anyone has questions or thoughts, please ask or comment. I really value all of your opinions, because you're the ones making this a fun game.

~ Alak