View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 08:16 AM   #3
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Palantir-Green Re: She won't find out from me....

Thank you much, Miss Lynn. Didn't figure you really WOULD say anything, but for some wierd reason a person always feels like they have to say that "Please don't tell!" stuff.

Oooh....I have one Ringwraith mini and that's enough. As stated on another page, I haven't let it out of the box. Unfortunately, Sam and Frodo are in there WITH it, but they're both armed....

If I ever DO take it out, I'll stick it over by my slightly larger "Sam in Moria" figure (armed with both Barrowblade and frying pan) or even better, my 9-inch Polyston Sam and Bill figure.

*CRUNCH*
Sam: Oops. Sorry 'bout that. Ya gotta watch where your goin', Bill...

My dental work begins at 8:30 this morning, which means I've got to get off of here and get going.....x_x

Cute new avatar, Miss Helen. The kids at work were watching the 2nd Lilo and Stitch movie the other day....
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)

Last edited by Samwise; 05-03-2004 at 08:19 AM.
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote