View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 06:12 PM   #132
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
The two women the elf and the hobbit shared a spirited laugh, which halted abruptly at the sight that presented itself before them. For several moment Nerindel just sat and stared her eyes wide and her mouth hung open in silent disbelief, As a rabble of orc's pushed their way through the crowded party field their mere presence terrifying local's and guests alike.

Suddenly Nerindel's ancient hatred set in and her eyes narrowed as she reached for her sword, which was of course, not there as this was a party and Léspheria and the other elves had informed her that there would be no need for 'orqudagnir', her elvish long sword on this occasion.

"Are you alright my dear?" Hilde's concerned voice broke her intent watch of the newcomer briefly. "No Mrs Bracegridle, I fear I'm not. Like you said, You never know who might show up at these parties with open invitations and these new guests stir a great unrest in my heart." her fey words ended as she again turned her almond eyes suspiciously on the orcish rabble, who fast approached the elven woman with the red hair.

"I'm sure what ever it is; his wrightness and the Elven host Pio will take care of it." Hilde whispered soothingly, trying to elate the elven woman’s growing unrest.

"Perhaps you are right my friend, but my people and theirs have much grievances and I shall not find solace until I know there will be no trouble, if you will excuse me I will return as soon as my fears are rested."

With that, she rose and made her way to where Pio stood, surrounded by a host of orcs.

"Amin dele ten'sen, ye nai na rashwe!" (I am worried about them there may be trouble!) she whispered as she silently came up beside the elven host, she may not be armed but it did not make her any less dangerous should trouble erupt.

Last edited by Nerindel; 05-03-2004 at 06:17 PM.