View Single Post
Old 05-06-2004, 09:57 AM   #19
bilbo_baggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: In my front hallway, grabbing my staff, about to head out my door
bilbo_baggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to bilbo_baggins
"Well, there are matters I must attend to with Elrond. Now, why do you men, and elves for that matter, get to know each other a little bit better!" Arathorn then went to go talk to Lord Elrond. Some time would certainly pass before they would depart.

A while later, Anga saw the touching moment passing between father and son, wishing he could talk to the Elf. He looked like a good person to have as a friend, and a terrible one as an enemy.

Walking up to the pair, he quietly noticed the strange, fleeting expressions on the faces of them both. He noted several, and hoped to remember them so that he could perhaps talk to, what was his name again, Eldín, that was it. Hopefully, they could be friends, as he was a loner in his own right, as well.

Standing with an expression of interest and awe is sure to get you noticed sooner or later, and so it did. The father of Eldín glanced over and saw that Anga was watching them. He came over and talked.

"Hello," he said, "Have we met? I am Elríng, Eldín's father. Have you two met?"

"Hello," Anga replied, "And no, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you or your son yet. I would welcome the opportunity to, though."

As Elríng relayed the information, Anga watched the expression of happiness creep in on Eldín's face. He seemed pleased that someone would like to talk with him. Angakemion could have just burst with pleasure, he was so happy. He and Eldín were going to be friends.