View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 09:23 PM   #13
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Question

Quote:
not a problem for you I guess
Well, of course not! I'm very well versed in the history of my folk!

I'm mearly advocating greater recognition of the contributions of the Dwarves in the records of the high past that have come down to this day. Some records of a TRUE civilization, not just those silly Elves.

But then the whole "secrecy" thing, and the fact that we can't seem to tell anyone anything rears its ugly head. (I've always believed that we should re-think that.)

Quote:
However, this secret cache of Dwarven records was lost when Tolkien died and since then the Dwarven knowledge has been lost!
We took them back, we had some disagreements over compensation for the use of our materials, and we are currently in the process of suing the Tolkien Estate for our royalty fees! (To say nothing about the charges of theft! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Not the best way to begin a business relationship!)