View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #253
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Crystal stood up, her head screaming for words but there wasn't any coming out. He had called her Crystal, not Miss Heart as he always did, as everyone did. He had called her by her first name. And lady. She had only ever heard him call Maen Lady. Something had changed in that instant when he kissed her.

The feel of his kiss lingered on her lips. That had been the moment when she knew what his heart held for her. There was no denying the feeling that was there. She had thought he was going to tell her how much he liked her as a little sister or something of that nature, but never a real kiss from a real man.

She wanted to be in his arms so badly that every part of her hurt. She walked foward, stood on her tip toes and kissed him with a passion that she couldn't believe she even possessed. She held his face, not wanting him to pull away from her. She needed him as she had never needed someone before. There was a feeling there that she had never felt.

His arm came to rest on her waist, pulling her closer to his strong body. His hand cupped her face. The only thought that she possessed was not wanting to leave him tonight. She wanted to be with him. She wanted him to make her his wife. She wanted to know that nothing would happen as long as they were together and no harm would befall her in his presence. She wanted to know that she was safe from all harm.

Their lips finally parted. She gasped for breath as her eyes opened. She studied the face of the man before her. She had seen it every day, but never had she seen the love that lingered in his eyes. His beautiful eyes.

"I was afraid you didn't love me. Why did you hide it?" She asked softly, her lips whispering softly next to his chin. Even though the words had escaped her mind was screaming for him to hold her, to keep her there in his arms. She wasn't sure he could feel her heart, but she could feel the beat of his. It was rushing much faster then Sacriheart's fastest footsteps.

He answered her, but the words no longer mattered to her anymore. The pure fact that he loved her was enough.

"Don't leave me tonight, Atharen. Please," She whispered. I've never wanted anything more then him to stay. Oh please, if there is anyone that can hear my pray let him stay. Let him stay.