Thread: Decorating Room
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 09:04 PM   #45
Lhundulinwen
Wight

Lhundulinwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lhundulinwen Send a message via MSN to Lhundulinwen Send a message via Yahoo to Lhundulinwen
White Tree

And I thought I was the only one redecorating like that....
Well right now, all I have money for is posters, etc. from LOTR. All I can find are a few movie posters, but none of the old-timey (is that the word for it now?) posters that were only available online pre-movie craze. Any idea where to find them? And one particular movie poster I WANT (badly): Sam carrying Frodo up Mt. Doom.

Only advice I can give for redecorating is don't be afraid of rich-er colors. Greens, rich reds, and deep golds are all good colors to begin with, as long as they're in small doses. (Think pillows, throws, rugs, etc.) I'd go with a soft brown if you can paint the walls. Oh, and borders can look really cool without being too hard to put up. Visit the discount wallpaper stores. And stores like Lowe's can give you a good deal if you want custom looking handles. (They even have leaf shaped drawer handles!)

Oh my gosh, Raefindel, when I sell my best selling novel (yeah, rrrriiiggghhhttt) I will so buy that tub. Its gorgeous!