View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 10:27 AM   #132
Archsage Isaac
Animated Skeleton

Archsage Isaac has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Archsage Isaac
Isaac looked at Adu and slightly shook his head. "Adu, you know I don't remember who Hama is, nor do I know what you mean by a new general to look after." he said, lying back on the ground and looking up at the sky. He turned his head and looked at Adu and smiled, but soon stopped again and was just as serious as he ever was.

"Adu, you might want me to stay but why? You said it yourself that I have no life with you and that your life wasn't so goodd after I left. Why would you want me to stay and then leave again? Would that not cause you pain again?" Isaac asked. He reached over and took hold of one of her hands in his. "I don't want to cause you anymore pain, Adu. However, if you honestly want me to stay then I will stay, for you..." he added, staring deep into her eyes, "...because I get the feeling that some of your old feelings are resurfacing."

Last edited by Archsage Isaac; 05-18-2004 at 05:06 PM.