View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 10:48 PM   #586
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin
Shade of Carn Dūm

Location: Road to Rivendell: 2491 miles from Hobbiton, with Frodo and Sam, homeward bound
Alatįriėl Lossėhelin has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril Baccus...

Quote:
I'll be looking for a Sam one, just 'cause Sam's my guy, and after that a Frodo....'cause you can't have Frodo without Sam or Sam without Frodo, them bein' two halves of one heart an' all......
Stacey: so true...so true!!

Quote:
It is so cool! Instead of having the ring script, it has his name, the year, and the name of the parade. Now this item may not be impressive to local Louisiana residents, but I am a person from Washington state, so this was pretty impressive. It was donated to the auction by someone who actually attended the parade, and it even comes with pictures.
Gorwingel: Wow, thanks for reminding me! I knew there was something from my collection that I hadn't listed, but I couldn't remember what it was. I found my ring on eBay, but without any pictures. Although New Orleans isn't tooooo terribly far away from me, I wasn't able to make it for Elijah's parade. I've never had any interest in attending Mardi Gras, but I would have made an exception this time if I could have...

Quote:
Personally I envy anyone who has one of those rings. I would trade my bookmark "One ring"s for "Elijah Rings" any day.
Morai: It really is cool looking...and quite large. I would guess about a size 12 or 13, which is too big for me to wear. I bought it JUST because it said 'Elijah Wood' on it.
**Hi, my name is Alatįriėl, and I'm an Elijah Wood addict.**