View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 12:37 PM   #90
Sillabub
Wight

Sillabub has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree fish

That's easy!
GONDOR!!!!!! Because it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wraith: great defensive argument...)
I'd be gondorian. In other words, I'd be a human from gondor. Pure human. Not that weird complicated smallishly-percent-descended-from-elvish-guys-who-decided-to-be-men-and-went-off-and-did-stuff-for-a-long-time-and-called-themselves-human-but-weren't-and-never-washed-their-hair. And not those weird, hairy and stupid wild men. GONDORIAN!!!!!
Aaaaand I'd be friends with Boromir and Faramir and Pippin and random human #252 and that little white pebble in scene 45 in Minas Tirith and the fire that burned Denethor (Wraith: mee too! I hate Denethor! He's so mean to poor faramir!) and-
BOOM!
Ahem. Sorry.

And there's no such THING as Gondorian rangers! At least, not the kind you're probably thinking of. Those guys are Numenorean (Aragorn needs to wash his hair more often!) and such.