View Single Post
Old 06-23-2004, 05:02 PM   #79
Nilaraniel
Animated Skeleton

Nilaraniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nilaraniel Send a message via MSN to Nilaraniel Send a message via Yahoo to Nilaraniel
1420! ::sniffle::

I only skimmed through the posts so I didn't read everybody's...mine might be the same as someone elses...

But I definetly started bawling when Pippin starts singing the song...and of course the battle at the gates of Mordor, when I hear "For Frodo!" ::bawl:: and when they realize the ring has been destroyed and the look on the hobbit's faces when the mountain goes down...::sniffle::

I haven't been able to watch the last of the movie yet. Saw it in the theatre and have only watched the movie ONCE since it came out on DVD...didn't make it past the gates on that one. I did make come back into the room for the ending credits...the music and the pictures...::cry::
(I also still can't watch when Haldir gets "you know what" in TTT. He SO wasn't supposed to be there! But that's another story Grrrr)

People wonder why the heck I'm crying because it has a happy ending!!! But it's just such a powerful story and is so beautiful...

Nilaraniel
(don't bother telling me I'm crazy, I already know)