View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 03:00 PM   #19
Lûthien Nénharma
Pile O'Bones

Lûthien Nénharma has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lûthien Nénharma Send a message via MSN to Lûthien Nénharma
Silmaril Arwen to Aragorn, Aragorn to Arwen

Dearest Beloved,

I miss you terribly. Every morning when the sun rises I await news of you. I do not give up hope for you are a wise and amazing man. By amazing I mean in many ways . My father wishes me to leave, but I linger hoping for a better day will come. I love you dearly, and I wish you were here today. Happy Valentines Day , My King.

Arwen

Dearest Arwen,

It has been a few days since I have slept, I have been keeping guard and watch while the others rest, but when I dream I see your face. It is still as beautiful as ever. I await the day when we sit on the thrown of Gondor. Im hoping that time will come soon. And now I will sing you a song that reminds me of our situation.
Hello there the angel from my nightmare. The shadow in the background of the morgue. The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want. Where you can always find me. We'll have Halloween on Christmas. And in the night we'll wish this never ends. Dont waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head. I miss you....etc.

Elessar