View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 04:59 PM   #59
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Oh, my goodness, Fordim!

Quote:
I think I've got Bethberry finally: she's West Indian (that's why it took me so long; I am, like most Canadians, myopically white-eyed, if you know what I mean); her ancestry is primarily African with some European and even a smidge of Arawak thrown in (which accounts for the high cheekbones and flawless complexion).
Well now, my fulsome colonial colleague, should we ever meet, shall I serve you groundnut stew or Jamaican patties? (Good thing you never read my Rohan RPg post as the Shepherd of the Trees--you might complain about my bark. )

Nuruamiel,

Quote:
Well, SoN, that is a relief. I had horrific images in my mind of you writing and telling Fordim that you had actually imagined him looking like his old avatar!
Oh, but don't you think Fordim is a rambunctious, enthusiastic, panting, just-house-broken puppy?

diamond,

Quote:
Bęth is red, round, and plump, a right cute little berry.
and when I laugh my belly shakes inspite of myself! You are simply brilliant! Squatter has called it, psychic.

kransha,

Quote:
Bethberry, O regal maid,
Not a crude word ever said.
You're so right, Black Speech has rarely crossed my tongue. Now, a few choice Anglo-Saxon words...

Such great stuff here, truly. I wish I had time to contribute some thoughts of my own about you all. Like the White Rabbit, I am perpetually late.