View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 05:44 PM   #82
Sarin Mithrilanger
Animated Skeleton

Sarin Mithrilanger has just left Hobbiton.
Zuromor had stared at Raeis as she charged the enemy and still did so as she repelled them with the toxic gas. She was indeed an amazing woman. As he watched her he again felt his heart grow light and he began to daze away into strange thoughts. Soon he found himself helping them slay the other spiders. He positioned himself next to Raeis and stared at her every chance he recieved. SHe must have seen him for she shot him a confused glance and said, "What is it!"
"Oh it's nothing......I just ...uh thought I saw one behind you that's all...*ahem*. Excuse me." Zuromor walked away all together embarrased and cursed himself for being so stupid.

Zuromor kept himself busy by searching for more spiders so that he could think of things to say to Raeis. He didn't know why he wanted to but he did so all the same. As he walked about he heard a familiar clacking sound. He looked up and for a blink second he could have sworn he saw something very large moving about. But as it was so dark and no one was being heavily attacked anymore he though nothing of it. After all that supposed monster probably wouldn't want to fight us now....right?