View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 09:21 AM   #17
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Arinn bounded from his seat and was immediately standing near his daughter. "Elanor!" He bent a bit and hugged her close, thankful that she was safe.

Straightening himself again, he touched his teenage daughter's shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes. "Do you know where Eric is? Have you seen Eric?" He was practically yelling, but not out of anger. He was afraid for his youngest son. "Was Eric with you?" Elanor shook her head in defeat.

Eric had to be around somewhere, but where? Arinn nodded slightly, looking around frantically. He felt a small tug on his pant leg and looked down to see Eli's faerie-like eyes gazing up at him. "He pro'lly went 'sploring and got lost," Eli said softly, hoping that the answer was one his father wanted to hear. "He's pro'lly mad at me 'cause of what happened at lunch."

"Lost... with a..." he stopped. "A dragon about? Oh Lord." Arinn sank into his chair again, burying his head in his hands. He felt a warm hand on his back and looked up to his fretting wife. "I'll have to go and find him. I don't know where he is, but I must find him."

Last edited by piosenniel; 07-28-2004 at 10:05 AM.