View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 11:35 AM   #293
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
Kransha

Would that be the county seat of Loudoun County - Leesburg?
Why yes, yes it is. And pio gets the Mithril Mango...err...award...thing...

I have come to the conclusion that, of a vast majority of forums I have seen, even ones that are supposed to be more internationally based, this one really breaks the borders of that. We have folk from all o'er the globe, much more than other places, and are very far from splitting into our own respective national cliques (or are they called 'ostentations' now?). As we are all intellectuals (save myself, who is more of a dreamer) we all carry on more as if, rather than the forums being international, they are simply universal, which is a very respectable trait.

Son of Numenor: As a neighbor of ye Marylanders, I've never considered Maryland to be an "Eh, we're mediocre" state, especially since I have to commute there so often. You know, there might be enough Downers living in NC, Maryland, VA, and along the East Coast to have a East Coast BDers' Meeting...hmm...

P.S. To you Marylanders, if you ever see a bright red PT cruiser (in something that might be called 'mint condition') with something that looks like a shimmering silver cow-cather on its front drive past your home, ignore it, because it's completely unimportant.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies
Kransha is offline   Reply With Quote