View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 05:19 PM   #116
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Pippin,

About the reference to the "edit of Pippin's post". My guess is that Arwen actually meant that she'd wait for you and Nurumaiel to communicate before she filled in her save. She wanted to be sure whether you were staying at the house or going out searching again.

So now, I think, we are all on the same page. Kransha - temporarily welcome back!

I am going to do a short post right before Arwen's save. In effect it will summarize where we are now:

1. the Whitfields have been reunited,
2. Let's have Daisy, Esmerelda, and little Eli stay behind at the house.
3. Arlinn, Rhysdan (per Fallinel ), Elanor, and Elian will be heading back to the river to try and find Eric.
4. I'll also have Willow suggest that those staying behind work on packing some small satchels of clothes for both families. If the dragon keeps up his rampage in the immediate area(and I'm sure we can count on him!), the families may have to flee the house.

I'll stop my post just as we cross the threshold so Arwen can take over with her post leading the search party on. Arwen, can you lead us to the first clue---discover the place along the river where Eric's boat is pulled up on the beach and the path that leads out from that? Then, the next post--whoever does it from the search party-- could cover the jacket Eric discarded and that horrible gaping hole the dragon burned in the ground.

The folk at the house are on their own till we get back!

If anybody has any other ideas, just post them on this thread.