View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 12:06 PM   #46
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Quote:
Beowu'f larnes much th' same lesson, as enny fool kin plainly see.
Hahahaha! This could be added to 101 Things BDers (in this case, Squatter) would never say.

I had lots of fun with this quote: "You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"

Check it out in:
Redneck: "Yo' will gimme th' Rin' freely! Fry mah hide! In place of th' Dark Lo'd yo' will set up a Queen, as enny fool kin plainly see. An' ah shall not be dark, but right purdy an' terrible as th' Mo'nin' an' th' Night! Fry mah hide! Fair as th' Sea an' th' Sun an' th' Snow upon th' Mountain! Fry mah hide! Dreadful as th' Sto'm an' the Lightnin'! Fry mah hide! Stronger than th' foun'ashuns of th' earth. All shall love me an' despair! Fry mah hide!'

Jive:: You's gots'ta gimme de Rin' freely! Right on! In place uh de Dark Lo'd ya' gots'ta set down some Queen. 'S coo', bro. And ah' shall not be dark, but fine and terrible as de Mo'nin' and da damn Night! Right on! Fair as de Sea and da damn Sun and da damn Snow downon de Mountain! Right on! Dreadful as de Sto'm and de Lightnin'! Right on! Stronga' dan de foundashuns uh de eard. All shall love me and despair! Right on!'

Elmer Fudd: You wiww give me the Wing fweewy!Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! In pwace of the Dawk Wowd you wiww set up a Qween, uh-hah-hah-hah. And I shaww not be dawk, but beautifuw and tewwibwe as the Mowning and the Night! Faiw as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dweadfuw as the Stowm and the Wightning! Stwongew than the foundations of the eawth. Aww shaww wove me and despaiw!'

Swedish Chef: (don't know as many Swedish chefs to find this overly amusing, though) " Yuoo veell geefe-a me-a zee Reeng freely! In plece-a ooff zee Derk Lurd yuoo veell set up a Qooeee. Und I shell nut be-a derk, boot beooteeffool und terreeble-a es zee Murneeng und zee Neeght! Feur es zee Sea und zee Soon und zee Snoo upun zee Muoonteeen! Dreedffool es zee Sturm und zee Leeghtning! Strunger thun zee fuoondeshuns ooff zee iert. Ell shell lufe-a me-a und despeur!'

Moron: Duh, you will gibe me de Rigg freely! Doihh, COOL! In place of de Dark Lord you will set up a Keen. DOIHH!And I shall not be dark, but beautiful 'n tehriggle as de Mornigg 'n de Nite! Doihh, COOL! Fair as de Sea and de Sun 'n de Snow upon de Mountain! Doihh, COOL! Dreadful as de Storm 'n de Litenigg! Doihh, COOL! Strongeh dan the, uh uh uh, foundashuns of the, uh, eard. All shall lobe me and despair! Doihh, COOL!'

Hacker: uiwl7 give me tehj ring f reley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ ooololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 iun op7Ace of t3h darrk lorDu will set iup a queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~~ adn is ha7l not e darfk, buT bweautriFul aned tarrible as teh morning and the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~ fAir as the sea and the sun Adn teh Snow upon te mountasin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11~~~~~~ dreAdful as teh storm asnd teh Lightning~~~~~ strOnger THan tHe foundaTionz of teh earth!!!!!!!!11~~~~ all sHal7 lov3 mer and d3spair!!!!!!!!!1~~ YOU aR3 LAME

Ick! The Hacker one scares me too! The really scary thing is there are people who talk like that all the time.