View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 08:25 PM   #24
ninlaith
Wight

ninlaith has just left Hobbiton.
What can I say about Dom?? What isn't there to say..he is truly a great guy. Honestly a guy I know met him a few weeks ago at a comic book convention and said that he truly was Merry. Just an all around great and funny as anything guy. I know he probably didn't get to say more than the usual chit chat about the weather and that "Hey you were Merry in LOTR!!" but even if he hadn't talked to him I would still believe what he said. Any interview I've seen with him has been filled with such poise and charisma I can only admire his attitude about everything. And he's a wonderful impressionist. He's so funny when he does that. His portrayl of Merry was breath taking. He totally captured him. I would have loved to have met him myself. Just, I know an audience can tell when an actor puts his heart and soul into a performance and his was truly amazing..for lack of a better word. He is just a person to admire.