View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 06:25 AM   #476
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
I had the fear of the Stalled RPG put in me
Hey, I didn't say a word! I'm a patient respectowiggle; it takes more than a days' wait before I start writing prodding PMs. Thanks for your fun post, Diamond!

I put up a save for a brief interrogation post, to be filled today; I hope Thena, Mith or someone - anyone - will answer those questions. As of tomorrow, I'll be away in London et al for a little over a week, so I won't very likely be writing, even if I should get a chance to read. (You never know, though - there have in the past been some slight complaints about my tendency to hijack BD get-together conversations to brainstorm REB plotting, but they are of course much exaggerated! No, no, don't ask Sharkey - I'm sure he enjoyed every minute of it last summer... )

edit: Save filled in
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 08-15-2004 at 09:48 AM.