View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 10:03 AM   #25
elronds_daughter
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elronds_daughter has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year, I'd like a new hairbrush, some more Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner and hair gel (i'm running out), and--hmm.... um, oh yeah! Could you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE make everyone stop making fun of my grooming habits? I mean, so what if I like to be clean? At least I'm not like Aragorn, who refuses to take bath, no matter how hard I try to make him! Oh, that's another thing I want for Christmas. Give Aragorn a bath.

Thank you,
Legolas

Dear Santa,
Why does it seem that every time I ask for something, Legolas gets it instead? I mean, he's perfectly clean, and I'm not, and when I ask for soap and shampoo and conditioner, you give them to him instead! What's up with that? So this year (since I've been very good) I'm asking you to give me what i've asked for for the past forty years! Or at least make Legolas a little more willing to share. Well, actually, for all I care, you could dunk him in a mud puddle and I wouldn't mind. Yeah, do that. And take away his grooming supplies. Then he'll know how I feel. I was fine with being dirty until he showed up. Oh, and if you could just keep Arwen in Middle Earth until our wedding, that would be great.

Gratefully,
Aragorn