View Single Post
Old 08-28-2004, 12:27 PM   #499
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Hornme the Foxhunter-

One of the Velour. He is a great hunter. He has ridden his horse Har-har the length and breadth of the world looking for sport. He is most frequently seen wearing a funny little black hat, a fiercely scarlet jacket, white pants, and shiny jackboots. The merry notes of his hunting horn strike terror in the hearts of all who hear them because where the horn is heard; Hornme’s dogs can’t be far behind. (Hornme never deigns to explain to his dogs what they are hunting, so the dogs tend to kill everything in sight just to make sure).

With Tulk Hogan, Hornme is the Velour who performs their deeds of prowess (or at least he would if it did not involve getting his hands dirty. He normally leaves such business to the dogs). He is usually cheerful because he has not yet met anyone who is not afraid of his dogs.

---------

In view of her meritorious service to The Cause, I hereby bestow upon Estelyn Telcontar the deed to the city of Geneva-Upon-The-Sea. Henceforth it shalt belongeth to said Estelyn and her heirs of the House Telcontar to be their own city-state and personal playground from now until the end of time. Any who have objections to said Telcontar taking the reins of government of said Geneva-Upon-The-Sea speak now or forever hold your peace.

By the power vested in me by the Khazad Real Estate Consortium, I now pronounce you despot and polis.

Signed,
Kuruharan, son of Khoreth the Longbeard

This 985th pre/post Durin’s Day some year or other

Amen.