View Single Post
Old 09-21-2004, 06:59 AM   #1091
Ealasaide
Shadow of Tyrn Gorthad

Ealasaide has just left Hobbiton.
Thanks, Hilde and Nerindel!

October 14th of this year? Oh, drat it... hee-hee

All righty then.. in order to make sure that we get finished in time, we should probably make up some kind of a time table.

As for myself, I can see probably two more posts for Barrold Ferny - one to catch up with Naiore, collect "his reward" and go; one when he is killed.

Concerning Naiore, I am not sure how many posts I will need to do. At this writing, I am thinking: one to continue her flight alone after cutting Barrold Ferny loose; one when she is cornered at last. After that, maybe one or two more(?) as we conclude the end game. Nerindel - as the main architect of the end game, if you have any specific ideas on how this will play out, please PM me. Everdawn - you, too! Otherwise, I guess we will wing it based on what we have already sketched out.

For Benia, I would say probably two more posts, three at the outside: one when she is traveling alone with Barrold Ferny; one when she is reunited with Dúlrain. Lastly, I will probably want to write a wrap-up post from her point of view when the action is complete.

That comes to slightly over two posts a week from me, minimum. I will plan my schedule accordingly.