View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 04:10 AM   #440
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya Hi,

Your statistics are fun! Have you tried counting how many sigs per person are posted here?

My random non-LotR quote thing has 29 signatures alone! Add to that the other offsprings of my fickleness, and that should propel me to the top! THE TOP!!!

My adoration for your penchant for numbers is like chastity for the Romans - adored, but rarely emulated. Alas, for having flunked Calculus, I lost all love for Math! Failing does that to me.

Anywhen I have new old sigs to post. Dosvidania, my siggies!

Quote:
Here Digitopolis we have our meals when we're full and eat until we're hungry. That way, when you don't have anything at all, you have more than enough.
I haven't read The Phantom Tollbooth (yet), but a book in Math I possess happens to have a part of it, Milo in Digitopolis.

Quote:
Where do they get the courage . . . to fight against Death himself, knowing that they must ultimately lose. Such [is] the nature of the medical profession.
This is from Clear and Present Danger by Tom Clancy. I have discovered some more sig-material quotes from him (not involving the Cold War, the CIA, or nuclear weapons, mind you!) Maybe I'll use it sometime after I run out of multiple-choice questions, but I get too ahead of myself.

And now, I have created (three, so far) multiple-choice questions that shall become my signature until my home page is finished, and I return to imitating HI's sig (albeit with my name).

I'll post them here once I complete all three. Until then, fare thee well, until they bring back down the fare rates! Thank you, and good day!

~Elenrod Felagund, unassuming(?) heir of Finrod

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 10-01-2004 at 04:15 AM. Reason: "HI" came out as "Hi", but you knew that. ;)
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote