View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 06:41 PM   #126
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Thalinar's eyes were cast downward as he spooned his meal into his mouth, he could feel the eyes of the curious Ærosylle on him as he had concluded his story, regretfully sparing no detail in his account of the events.

A shadow loomed over his shrunken figure and an ale was placed in front of his face. A familiar voice resounded in his ear, "Hopefully my sister wasn't bothering you..." He tousled her hair, and she leaned her elbow against his waist, grinning at him. "Anyway, I hope everything was to your satisfaction?".

Thalinar looked up at him, "No not at all, I didn't realize she was your sister, we were just discussing her ability to talk to certain objects", he took a sip of his ale to wash down the stew, "and yes you have been very accomodating, thank you kindly".

His smile was shy, as he put another spoon full of stew into his mouth, "can you please tell Ædhral that I am sorry for everything, I mean not now, perhaps later when I am away and not so much a nuisance".