View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 09:40 PM   #22
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Thranduil turned to look at the rest of his companions. This can not be our end. We must fight till the last spider has been slain. Nothing was going to change what was happening. The night was getting shorter and as he looked to the east he realized that it was near morning. "Men gather around. We need to take into count the number we have lost." He felt his heart drop when he say a minnute number coming towards him. It is as I feared.Our numbers have dwendled.

Looking around Thranduil couldn't seem to find his nephew. "Nefal, have you seen my nephew?" Remembering back Thranduil had promised his sister-in-law that he would bring back her son. After all Lossenfirithion was like his own son.

Taking in a better look at his surroundings, the "great" King realized he was on unfamilar ground. The group didn't take in the fact that the spiders were leading them and the trail would lead to almost anywhere. Thranduil glanced down at the ground and saw that under neath their path lay another fresh path. This path was the same path they had just traveled. Not only are we lost, we have been going around in circles. "Men we must rest and get our wits about us. For it seems that our attackers have lead us around in circles and into territory inwhich I have not traveled since I was younger. If anyone of you knows anything about the part of woods we are in, I wish to have an audience with he who is more intelligent." Thranduil went off to himself and was followed by Runia. No matter what Runia still couldn't forgive himself for allowing his father to sacrifice himself for Runia's sake.

Thranduil could tell that Runia's soul was troubled. "Runia what you father did was something only a man would do out of love. You must not allow it to burden your soul and cause you to become unvaluable. I need all the men I have to keep their sanity intact."

Last edited by piosenniel; 10-31-2004 at 12:38 AM.