View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 10:17 AM   #15
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
The Eye

This is truly embarassing, and I haven't spoken about it until now, but oh well...might as well share it with you all.

It was on a dark and stormy night over two years ago. I was a young Barrowdowner then, a newbie, for it was only my second day on the site. I was very bored that night so I decided to create a new thread called, "Anyone want to chat?" I am sure by now you have seen the foolishness of my ways. Well, I was young and nieve and did not know any better. As soon as the barrowight saw what I had done he ran after me, picked me up and shook me like a dog, screaming, "Why did you do it!" He then threw me across the room and quickly closed the thread that I had just opened. Staring angirly at me he warned me never to do it again and stormed out of the room. Well, let's just say that I have certainly learned my lesson and have never again opened a thread without there being a good reason for its existence.

Well, that is my most embarrassing moment at at the Barrowdowns. Oh, my apologies to barrowight if I offended you. I have the upmost respect for you my good friend.

Cheerio!
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Galadel Vinorel is offline   Reply With Quote