View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 06:11 AM   #37
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Beluf was ashamed for what he caused; what he did. He really liked Adranel, but he always wondered why she looked so depressed; now he wished he didn't know. He thought about going to find her, but he figured she didn't care for his company anymore. All he could hope for now was that she decided to come back, instead of running far away. He sat staring into the heart of the fire, with his thoughts on her.

Gelding heard the whistle of bows and arrows past his ears. He turned, to look behind him, and to his surprise he saw Adranel. Even a bigger shock, she was quite a markswoman. "That's some impressive marksmanship," Gelding said, "for a...." Adranel whips around, and stares at him, as if tempting him to finish what he was going to say. Gelding sees the bright red-rimmed eyes, and streams of water down Adranel's face, he catches onto the hint. "Sjorging is talking to Uther now. When he returns we'll discuss what we are going to do." He is taken off by this anger, and sadness within Adranel, and starts stumbling for words. "You may join.....I mean we would love to have your company. I'm not saying you.....have to come with us.....but....we would be pleased to have you around....yes." Adranel just turned back, and walked towards the trees to gather her arrows. Gelding didn't want to make a fool of himself anymore, and just walked away.

He returned back to their tent and fire, to see Beluf with his eyes red-rimmed and his head smothered with his hands. Oh boy what is happening around here he thought first Adranel, and now Beluf....ohhh it hit him....but decided it wasn't any of his business. He took a seat next to Beluf. "Sjorging's talking to Uther, when he gets back, we will decide what to do. Each person is free to do what they desire."

Beluf picks his face up, he had streams of water down his face too, "I'm joining the Gondorians, these orcs have rampaged through my country too long."

"You seem to be one that searches for the glories of battle, but be aware there are also many spoils." Gelding wisely replied.

"I figure if I can't prove my loyalty to Sjorging by travelling with him, I could do it in battle." Beluf said.

"So that's it," Gelding said, "and what if Sjorging doesn't want to go along with these men? He doesn't look to happy at the size of this army."

"You'll just have to make him." Beluf snapped.

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-23-2004 at 11:45 AM.