View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #16
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril ^up^

Having successfully made it through Thanksgiving, it is officially the American Holiday Season. I predict [more] holiday commercials, [more] random Christmas songs, [more] humbugs floating around my house... My point, however, is that we have now entered the end-of-the-year bustle of cookies, forced family visits, gift giving, and the making of resolutions you do not intend to keep.

In the next year, I intend to follow through with requests, outright commands, and general wishes of my fellow Barrowdowners. Per request of the phantom, I plan to read Morgoth's Ring. After dancing about with Aman, I will try to make time for Shire RPGs. Pertaining to my most recent chat with Bethberry and Encai, I will continue my newly begun posting in The White Horse Inn. I will also appreciate Spock and Kirk more, starting by watching The Wrath of Khan.

What of you all, my friends? Have you begun to make resolutions? Will you keep them? For last years posters: were you able to keep any of your promises? I resolved to get a job... I had a summer job. I also resolved to buy more of the books... That I didn't do so well on, but I did receive a Complete Guide to Middle Earth from an old teacher, so there is a point to add to my tally. If only the rest of my un-Tolkienite resolutions went so well...

Fea

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 11-28-2004 at 02:16 PM. Reason: another thought
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote