View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 04:57 PM   #4
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
1420!

Quote:
Even though not in all three films, Boromir was my favorite character (movies only). Sean Bean portayed the tormented and at the same time valiant character with perfection.
I agree, I misunderstood, I thought since Eomer was talking about the ROTK EE, person had to be from ROTK (but I'll stay with Theoden). I love Sean Bean in whatever movie he is in (Goldeneye, National Treasure, Lorna Doone, Patriot Games, Troy). I love the scene PJ added with Boromir swordfighting for the hobbits, and they kick him over "for the Shire!," I get a laugh and I think it's some good addition of PJ's. I love when Sean Bean sees the small wooden horse, in Troy, then he sort of looks and rubs his chin like "ahh." Then I can not wait until National Treasure is out to buy, the dialogue between him and Cage are great. They know eachother so well, they complete eachother's sentences, but yet their personalities are totally different. Switching my fond approval now to my grimacing dislike...
Quote:
Answer me this: since wen did all elven men become metro-sexuals that talk very feminitly?
Good point, Haldir has a bit of an annoying voice, but I like his character in TTT. Despite Elves not being at Helm's Deep, I still like his lines "An alliance once existed between elves and men, we come to honor that allegiance." I find Celeborn's voice to be the most annoying however, atleast he didn't have too many speaking lines. I go into convulsions (I believe that's the word) when I hear, "Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him?" I can't think it, without being annoyed.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote