View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 02:16 AM   #50
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Question And now I'm dropped/ from outer space. Now I come late into this topic.

Quote:
Quote:
New from Barrowdowns-products! The Oddwen/Nilpaurion Fegalund/Meneltarmacil pack! Get them near any of Tolkien's writings, and they will immediately start to parody it in wild and wacky ways! (Oddie)
And don't forget the Meneltarmacil action figure's giant rock-throwing action every time Nilpaurion Felagund gets within five feet. (Menel)
Plus the Nilpaurion Felagund's double action figure. Catches all rocks, thunderbolts, and angry birds thrown by Meneltarmacil action figure.

Quote:
As a bonus, Nilpaurion Fegalund comes pre-programmed with his alter ego, Adam! Participate as Oddwen and Meneltarmacil slowly go insane! (Oddie)
Don't forget Alice the lesser-known alter-ego (much like Huor ).

~*~

Tired of your regular Barrow-downer action figure? Get the new Administrators™ action figure set! They're omnipotent, omnipresent, and ethereal! They can zap any Downer figure to the void or make sweeping changes to boards simply by thinking so! Sticky™ pins not included.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote