View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 02:25 PM   #767
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Boots A Whirlwind of Random Titles

Quote:
Morai, you just described someone whom I would no doubt hate. Sorry m'dear, but you are wrong.
Good, it's refreshing to undoubtably wrong on occasion. (Especially after some of one's descriptions were horridly on the mark.)
Quote:
Yourself I imagine as extremely small. Maybe it's because of your short name. Possibly one of the extra mutants from X-Men. For the sake of continuing the description, you have the ability to turn into a whirlwind.
I have a confession to make: I'm obsessed with Superhero cartoons and such. Not X-men in particular, but knowing that I can be pictured as one makes my day. As for accuracy, some people do consider me quite small, for various unmentionable reasons. Watch out though, I just might turn into a whirlwind on of these days and scatter some papers on someone's desk.
Quote:
If I was Blue then I would be gas flame blue, it being light and all that.
Funny, that's the exact color I was thinking of, but now it IS a blue flame...with a hobbity face on it.