View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 07:33 AM   #790
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalwendë
I think Mithalwen drives one of those purple cars, and it's a French car. And it has pot-pourri in the ash tray, and it has a reasonable sized boot to cram her shopping bags in, and is always clean (unlike mine).

I didn't mean to be insulting by the way *slinks off guiltily* But where are you going to get a new Panda? I thought they were really difficult to breed?

Sorry, I had to stop this turning all Clarkson.

Oh Lal it clearly wasn't my car you borrowed ..... actually I drive 2 cars until they finally decide if they will let the aged parent have his licence back. My own beloved Bertie is a black Fiat Uno G reg and is reasonably tidy at the moment ... the slightly younger Punto is dark red and is a bit of a mobile Skip at the moment. Unless I have loads of stuff I normally shove shopping in the passenger footwell but that is because it means you don't shred bags on the hedge. . That is a myth ... pandas aren't averse to breeding ... just understandably they are not always keen on so doing when observed by Men in White coats ... ....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 01-19-2005 at 06:55 AM. Reason: sp
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote