View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 04:42 PM   #142
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Well, I'm back, and a little surprised by the lack of posts. I think it's my fault, though. The Save I put up is not a "Moving Post" it's just a save for Hirvegil's reactions, I will put up the post that gets us out of the North Downs tonight or tomorrow. So everyone should definately post any remaining thoughts on the period in the North Downs soon. I realize that I should have clarified that my save was not important (I thought I did, but I was obviously not so clear). I'll fill the save with Hirvegil's reactions to the situation in a few hours.

Quote:
Well, I was hoping for Belegron to meet Carthor - the living legend of recent Arthedain military history. That can wait.

Really? Only 100 men left in the Rearguard? Sheesh...
Saurreg, if you wish to pursue this course of action you will not have to wait long. I suppose now it is too late, since the timeline will be moving tomorrow, but there will be lots of chances to talk during the exit from the North Downs.

And, about the Rearguard, I realize how slim that number is, but the story doesn't work as well if the Dunedain have 500+ soldiers. Plot devices are hard to come by.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies

Last edited by Kransha; 01-30-2005 at 04:47 PM.