View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 09:17 PM   #20
Lathriel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Wandering through Middle-Earth (Sadly in Alberta and not ME)
Lathriel has just left Hobbiton.
This is a tough question for me because I'm one of those people who changes their mind all the time as I think on the subject.
Of course I LOVE all the extra scenes with Faramir. As you guys may have predicted.
However, I also do like the stew scene. My mom was never a fan of that scene because she thought it made the story between Aragorn and Eowyn cheesy. But I always disagreed and it is my friend's most favourite scene.

For FOTR my favourite is split between the view of Caras Gladhon, the lembas comercial (graciuosly given by Legolas) and Galadriel's gifts.

For TTT it would be the Boromir/Faramir scene

For ROTK I'm thinking it would be the scene between Pippin and Faramir or the crossroads.

Most of my favourite scenes are the ones where character development plays a large part. I love the battlle sequences but still I prefer the character development ones. Of course that is to a certain extent.

Still I watched a little bt of PJ's commentary for ROTK and he keeps on hinting at the 25th anniversary edition. He had better hold himself true to that cause I'm counting on it.