View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 09:07 PM   #179
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Well, this brings us to an interesting question: How long can Elves go without sleep (and when they do, do they dream of electric sheep?...*rimshot*)

I will clarify that the guards, intently guarding the Elves for 3 weeks, would be really exhausted, and at least one would be asleep from each party, leaving two awake (this is an unavoidable fact, rather than a vague attempt at bunnying [see Rules for Shire Games]). I anticipated, in fact, that this scenario might be a bit of a jolt, but I would like everyone to accomodate it. The result of it is not up to me, it's nearly open-ended, but it has to be underway.

CoD, no need to do a major renovation. Anything that suits you is fine, as long as it is not wholly inconvenient to everyone else. I think assuming that all guards who are awake are ready for battle is a bit of a realistic stretch, so it would'nt be hard to overcome those not sleeping. Any simple method you like.

I apologize, of course, for this mild inconvenience to Arry, Garen, and CoD. This is one of the hazards that comes with trying to keep a game on a set course open and enjoyable.

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies