View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 05:57 AM   #38
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan
Well, that would narrow the field of potential candidates...considerably.

As far as I know there is only one Brit moderator.

However, there are two in Germany, which is not so very far off on time that it would be impossible for a small piece of evening mischief.

There is one mod that I know for certain who lives on the east coast of the US. He can occasionally be a bit...rascally.

However, going by your theory, that would eliminate the mod that I thought was doing it because I think he lives in entirely the wrong place.
Actually, there are two Brit moderators, Kuru as well as the two in Germany. Two admins on the East Coast and a mod. An Admin and mod in Texas. One Mod on the West Coast and one Admin. One mod in North North America. But let us not be too hasty. I can think of others, though, who aren't officially mods, who are well known for their playfullness and who have done their share of 'keeping the forum together'.

Helen, do frogs pounce as lightly and easily as spiders?

ISP might give us some idea, but only mods have access to that, and only in their own forum. We all know who mods this forum.