View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 07:05 PM   #89
Lindolirian
World's Tallest Hobbit

Lindolirian has just left Hobbiton.
Name: Benjamin Goller
Future Aspirations: Become a teacher of either history, or literature, etc.
Goal in life: Enjoy my work, get (and stay) married, and end up being that old guy all the kids love to play with.
Short term goals: Stave off senioritis as long as possible (okay okay, so I've failed already) Get my leg healed so I can walk again... Rar
Passions: Jesus, Tolkien, History (primarily WWII)
Hobbies: Hmm see above and include bicycling and card-playing
Famous for: Marching in the Fiesta Bowl with the most devastating flu and a temp of 106.
Favorite books: the Bible, naturally anything by Tolkien, anything by Ernie Pyle, true WWII stories (Great Escape, Band of Brothers), and historical fiction
Favorite movie: Dead Poets Society and/or Lawrence of Arabia
Favorite sport: Bicycling and frisbee
Favorite store: Good q... No idea
Favorite music: Contemporary Christian, 70s and 80s rock, random spatterings of modern alternative

What you can't stand: Grudges, people who aren't in control of themselves. And bad teachers
Your self-confessed flaws: Procrastinator, liar, actually a really good liar.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Somebody said it well: "Whatever I don't already know." Yeah...
What you most love to do: Talk with friends, especially when in extreme moods whether it's delirously happy or ponderously serious.
What scares you: Spiders when they leave my sight. If I can see them, they die: if I know they're there and I can't see them... You'd better watch out, cause I'm flippin' out. EDIT: I just noticed this, but it's really odd how this fits in with my quote below.
Quotation to live by: Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Who you admire: Jesus, my grandfather, my favorite teachers, the infantry (thanks to Ernie Pyle), and all those crazy-awesome people with more green boxes than me.

Additional comments: I can't believe I haven't seen or posted in this thread until now. I mean it's been around long enough... sheesh.

Last edited by Lindolirian; 04-12-2005 at 07:10 PM.
Lindolirian is offline   Reply With Quote